The first edition of the Australian Climbing Association (ACA) national publication, Climbers Voice, is now available for download.
Climbers Voice is a biannual publication providing the Australian climbing community with news, views and stories related to climbing access and advocacy and to help protect our climbing areas.
In this edition:
- Climbing Advocacy: The ACA & A Vision for the Future
- Do the Right Thing: Climbing Etiquette
- Kids on the Rocks: Climbing is a Family Affair
- Grampians Climbing Bans
- Arapiles: Trouble in Paradise?
- Five Codes of Ethics: Bouldering
- Tibrogargan: A Sentinel of Lost Wilderness
Please consider making a donation to the ACAV Access Fund and towards the protection of rock climbing areas.
ACAV welcomes any feedback from the climbing community via the contact form on our website.